1. Engage: Students will listen to a section of dialogue read out loud from a selected piece of children’s literature,then discuss the words of the characters and how the reading of the passage conveyed the meaning of the story.
2. Explore: Students will analyze a work of narrative art.
3. Explain: Students will share the analysis of their narrative art with the class.
4. Extend/Expand: Students will write and produce an audio recording of a conversation based on characters from their narrative art.
5. Evaluate: Students will evaluate their own recordings using the criteria from an included rubric.
joined 2 years, 11 months ago