1. Engage: Students will write a reflection focusing on a time that they changed in some way.
2. Explore: Students will choose a form of water and collaboratively investigate the state of matter, process and properties.
3. Explain: Students will give group presentations that explain their form of water and the factors that caused it to change.
4. Extend/Expand: Students will participate in a fictional round table discussion in the voice of their form of water.
5. Evaluate: Students will individually write a descriptive narrative in the voice of their form of water.
joined 2 years, 9 months ago